Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> on 2011/10/24 17:12:13 UTC

[VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Hi...

   There has been a community consensus [1], [2] and [3] about the
readiness of Bean Validation to graduate as a TLP Apache project.
Based on that and according to [4], I am starting this [VOTE] thread
for Bean Validation to be discussed at front next board meeting, 16
November 2011, to be graduated to an Apache TLP.

The [VOTE] will be open for at least 72 hours.

*NOTE*: The graduation process includes other steps which will be
taken over and discussed in other e-mails.

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/xlaeckve2u7g7yms
[2] - http://markmail.org/message/zbj5e2lrje7hvoxy
[3] - http://markmail.org/message/plz6x3v3yyhcrnkc
[4] - http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

Albert Lee.

--
Albert Lee.

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1

david jencks

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding?)

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Roman Stumm <ro...@gmx.de>.

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi...
>
>   There has been a community consensus [1], [2] and [3] about the
> readiness of Bean Validation to graduate as a TLP Apache project.
> Based on that and according to [4], I am starting this [VOTE] thread
> for Bean Validation to be discussed at front next board meeting, 16
> November 2011, to be graduated to an Apache TLP.
>
> The [VOTE] will be open for at least 72 hours.
>
> *NOTE*: The graduation process includes other steps which will be
> taken over and discussed in other e-mails.
>
> [1] - http://markmail.org/message/xlaeckve2u7g7yms
> [2] - http://markmail.org/message/zbj5e2lrje7hvoxy
> [3] - http://markmail.org/message/plz6x3v3yyhcrnkc
> [4] - http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>
> --
> Thanks
> - Mohammad Nour
> ----
> - Albert Einstein

+1

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Wow!  Congrats to everyone for reaching this milestone.  A late +1 from me.

-Donald

________________________________
Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevan...

   Yes I will, I apologize for the delay.

Will get back on that during this weekend.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mohammad,

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
Apologies for not adding more details:

This [VOTE] has passed with 11 +1(s), no 0(s) and no -1(s), details:

Gerhard Petracek - gpetracek (*, +)
Mark Struberg - struberg (*, #, +)
Matt Benson - mbenson (#, +)
David Jencks - djencks (#, +)
Roman Stumm - romanstumm (*, +)
Simone Tripodi - simonetripodi (*, +)
Mohammad Nour El-Din - mnour (*, +, #)
Albert Lee - allee8285 (+)
Kevan Miller - kevan (*, +, @, #)
Luciano Resende - lresende (*, +, @, #)
Niall Pemberton - niallp (*, +, @, #)

Where:
----------
* PPMC
+ Committer
@ Mentor
# IPMC

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
FYI

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi...

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Mentors...

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1.

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

+1

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

--kevan

Fwd: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
Hi...

   A [VOTE] for graduating Bean Validation to an Apache TLP is on going.

[...]

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Fwd: [VOTE] Graduation to TLP