Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com> on 2016/04/19 22:38:58 UTC

Apache Jira rights for the ACS project

All,

What is the correct way to request some additional rights on the Apache Jira instance?

I'd like to be able to assign some issues to myself (and other members of my team).

Thanks,

- Si

RE: Apache Jira rights for the ACS project

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Thanks Rajani.

Simon Weller/ENA
(615) 312-6068

you should be able to assign issues now.

~Rajani

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.

.>