Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2017/02/07 13:13:06 UTC

Google Summer of Code

Hi all,

Do we have any projects that we'd like to put forward for GSoC 2017?

Apache has the structure and processes in place for GSoC so all we need to
do is come up with ideas!

The deadline for a list of ideas is Thursday (apologies for the short
notice, due to illness I've been away and only just got the notification).

Cheers
Richard.

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Mike Zaccardo <mi...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Hi all,

As a general idea, perhaps a developer productivity enhancement for
Brooklyn would be a good summer project?

-Mike

--

Mike Zaccardo

Senior Software Engineer

Skype: mike.cloudsoft

Twitter: @ItsMeMikeZ <https://twitter.com/ItsMeMikeZ> LinkedIn:
linkedin.com/in/mike-zaccardo
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-zaccardo-aa3ab812>

[image: Cloudsoft Logo.jpg] <https://cloudsoft.io/>

Stay up to date with everything Cloudsoft:

[image: Twitter_Logo_White_On_Blue.png] <https://twitter.com/cloudsoft> [image:
YouTube-social-icon_red_48px.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbLhvXrYWz8B_osUX6rn0Q>