Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jouko Johansson <jo...@infosto.fi> on 2004/02/16 16:41:32 UTC

Promlems with TransformSupport-tag in 5.0.18

Hi,

We are testing a tomcat 5.0.18 and everything works well but...

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: can't declare any more prefixes in this context
at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.xml.TransformSupport.doStartTag(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.el.xml.TransformTag.doStartTag(Unknown Source)

This xml transformation worked with the tomcat 4.1.x and tomcat 4.0.x without any problems. The tomcat 5.0.18 is configured as it is (from the package) only with the root-context re-definition.

Perhaps somebody can help me,

Yours,

Jouko

Re: Promlems with TransformSupport-tag in 5.0.18

Posted by Jouko Johansson <jo...@infosto.fi>.
The problem solved by updating our xalan.jar and xerces.jar to the
latest version.

-Jouko