Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2015/05/20 02:27:02 UTC

ApacheCon Europe 2015

Gang,

I would like to highlight ApacheCon 2015, that takes place in Budapest 28
Sep-1 Oct. See http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/

I am sure it will be great, and now that Linux Foundation is organizing it,
I am sure each event will improve each year, going forward.

I intend to be there, and would like to meet up with all you guys. So if
you have time, please consider to go to Budapest in September.

Additionally, I will submit a talk, but considering our size, impact and
competition with 150-200 projects at ASF, I am not convinced it will be
accepted.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2015

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org>.
Count me in!
I intend to go to Budapest a few days around ApacheCon to visit the city.
We'll need t-shirts right? :)

Cheers

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2015

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
i don't think anything particular will be needed to be prepared.

IF the talk is expected, I will attempt to create a Rest API application
more or less LIVE, with the new Restlet library that I am working on. I
definitely intend it to be a matter of 10 minutes to set up a new Qi4j
application, add some Entities and make that visible over a "crud" Rest
API. But unlike the archetype/rails templating, this should be real code.
I'll discuss this in-depth once I have a bit better ideas than current
"pool of loose thoughts".

Cheers
Niclas

--