Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Stéphane Rault <ks...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/02/13 14:24:12 UTC

Finding the string value of an Enum element

Hello everybody.

I didn't find how to get the String value of an Enum attribute (based on
xsd:restriction on string) ?
Basically, I have a String vlaue of the attribute and I want to find the
Enum value generated by xmlbeans. Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance
--
Stéphane Rault.
Selic (www.selic.info)