Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hugo Burm <hu...@xs4all.nl> on 2004/01/22 21:36:26 UTC

JX transformer and variables with a minus sign

Hello,

How can I put the value of e.g. a variable 'view-catalog' on the screen.
When I try ${view-catalog} it gives me the number 0, not the value of my
string 'view-catalog'. So, obviously, ${view-catalog} tries to subtract the
variables 'view' and 'catalog'. When I try quotes, it gives me the name of
the variable ('view-catalog') and not the value of the string identified by
'view-catalog'.

Hugo

Re: JX transformer and variables with a minus sign

Posted by Christopher Oliver <re...@verizon.net>.
With the cvs version of JXTemplateGenerator you can do this:

${this['view-catalog']}

As a workaround for older versions try JXPath, e.g.:

#{view-catalog}