Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sourav Gulati <so...@impetus.co.in> on 2016/04/25 07:44:34 UTC

Reg: Issue with Custom tail processor

HI Team,

I was trying to write a custom processor. When I execute it, it given following message in log:

2016-04-25 05:39:58,705 DEBUG [Timer-Driven Process Thread-4] org.apache.nifi.engine.FlowEngine A flow controller execution task 'java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@3655664d' has been cancelled.

There is no error as such in logs

Also, I can "1" written on top rigt corner of the processor.
[cid:image001.png@01D19EE3.A50C8140]

I am not able to see any output. Could you please provide some suggestions as I am stuck.

Regards,
Sourav Gulati