Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cqnunez <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/03 10:11:08 UTC

ProductPromoWorker$UseLimitException

I've created a promo where the condition is Party = "DemoCustomer" and the
action is 5% off the entire order.

We've encountered the ff error

 While calculating promotions the promotion [10000] action was applied more
than 2 times, so the calculation has been ended. This should generally never
happen unless you have bad rule definitions.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Re: ProductPromoWorker$UseLimitException

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Go to -
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProductPromo?productPromoId=9011

This is the example promotion created for the 10% discount on purchase, here
the variable Use Limit Per Order is set to 1 so that this will not apply
twice on any order. You can check for your promotion the same and then
should be fix. The example is available for demo data in OFBiz.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.