Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Subir S <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 13:45:27 UTC

how to start working with hadoop in single Node and cluster environment

Very useful links Thejas! Especially the Talend open studio for Big Data.
Are there any benchmarks available that you might have tried, so that users
find it easy to evaluate Talend with other tools.

I edited the subject and removed old thread, so that the older thread is
not hijacked :-D

Thanks, Subir