Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu> on 2006/10/17 12:02:31 UTC

Quartz sheduler/deployer v 0.3

Hi all

Just noticed that the Quartz plugins has been updated from v0.2 to v0.3
whitch is greate.
My question is where cant find anny documentation (changelog file or
simmular) that describes whats new and updated?
I have looked in the plugin package and on sorceforge for information
but havent found any, pointers ?

Thanks
   Peter

Re: Quartz sheduler/deployer v 0.3

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
I need to post the latest docs.  The main change is that you can
include Quartz jobs and a config file directly in a WAR or EJB JAR if
you like and the plugin will handle it.  Other than that, the changes
were primarily to the build script, to target Geronimo 1.1.1, etc.

If there are additional features you're looking for, please let us know.

Thanks,
      Aaron