Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Guillermo Vasconcelos <gv...@farolatino.com> on 2004/04/23 17:49:21 UTC

Memory Leak issues

Hi, I have a problems with leaked memory in my webapp using struts.
It starts fine, but over a few days of running it becomes slower and gives bad performance.
Its memory consumption grows, never releasing part of it...
¿Which tools do you recomend to try to eliminate this memory leak?
Thanks a lot

Re: Memory Leak issues

Posted by de...@wachovia.com.
JProbe: http://www.quest.com/jprobe/