Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kishore Pagadala <Ki...@mindtree.com> on 2009/08/12 08:00:03 UTC

Can we track the previous Request map

I have a common utility request-map which will be called by other request-maps based on response type. Once this request-map is complete, it has to redirect to the caller.

<request-map uri="commonUtility">
        // After completion, redirect to calling request-map
</request-map>

How can we redirect to calling Request-Map ?

Re: Can we track the previous Request map

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You can't.  Keep in mind it is much better to talk about the actual
problem you are trying to solve rather than talking about the problem
your solution has created.  It makes it much easier for others to
suggest alternative solutions.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media