Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/24 15:26:28 UTC

Fwd: [Mifos-developer] GSOC Application 2017 | REST API "live" documentation using Swagger, SpringFox / Spring REST Docs

Sanyam had originally sent his proposal for feedback to the mifos-dev list.
Adding the fineract dev list now too.

Ed
Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
yes, I think Swagger UI and Swagger Editor will make the documentation
using the bottom-up approach and I think definitely it helps the developers
to consume the API more easily.

Looking forward to work on this project with Mifos Initiative this summer.

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi Sanyam,