Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Tom Marsh <ma...@nitesco.com> on 2002/08/14 19:26:19 UTC

2 sockethubappender to same port on same machine

All:

Forgive me if this is a silly question....

We've 2 processes running on the same machine in different VMs. 1 is a
standalone client and the other is a servlet running in websphere.
They're both using sockethubappender to the same port. Should we be
able to receive the data from both processes? It seems we're only
getting the output from the stand-alone client.

TIA Tom
--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net