Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Spreitzer <ms...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/09/12 15:14:20 UTC

Building a WAR with web services already deployed

I would like to build a WAR (Web Application aRchive) that contains Axis
with some of my own web services already "deployed".  That is, I want to
be able to distribute this WAR to people and tell them to simply install
it in their servlet container --- with no need to use the Axis AdminClient
after that.  What would it take to build such a WAR?  (I didn't find this
in a quick look around the Axis documentation.)

Thanks,
Mike