Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ChristopherJ <ch...@webmail.co.za> on 2009/01/08 08:18:33 UTC

Add UserLogin to Security Group error

Hi all

The following error message is displayed when I try to manually add a user
to a security group.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21346925/Party%2BSecurity%2BError%2Bman.jpeg

And if I use the search option for users this message comes in to view.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21346925/Party%2BSecurity%2BError%2Bsearch.jpeg

Cheers

Fedora 10
Svn 732624

Re: Add UserLogin to Security Group error

Posted by ChristopherJ <ch...@webmail.co.za>.
Thanks Karim for the input hope it gets resolved soon it would make
things alot easier!

and thanks Jacques the article you suggested was quiet a read.

Re: Add UserLogin to Security Group error

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, there is a problem somewhere, if you replace
  <set field="entityName" value="UserLoginAndPartyDetails"/>
by
  <set field="entityName2" value="UserLoginAndPartyDetails"/>
in  <screen name="LookupUserLoginAndPartyDetails">

(and of course in FindLookUp.groovy) you have a workaround. Please open a Jira issue for this, as it's a deeper bug that should be
solved
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Thanks

Jacques