Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Gagandeep singh <ga...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/28 18:24:59 UTC

Re: Hudson build became unstable: Shindig #1787

This is strange. In my local client synced to head without any
modifications, shindig seems to build fine without any breakages (im on
Windoze). Why is the CajaCssSanitizerTest failing on hudson machine ?
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Shindig/org.apache.shindig$shindig-gadgets/1787/testReport/org.apache.shindig.gadgets.parse.caja/CajaCssSanitizerTest/
<https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Shindig/org.apache.shindig$shindig-gadgets/1787/testReport/org.apache.shindig.gadgets.parse.caja/CajaCssSanitizerTest/>

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.
I take that back, it is a java 1.5 issue -- reproduced it and will look for
a fix today.

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gagan,