Posted to regexp-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ermanno Iannacci <er...@libero.it> on 2002/04/27 16:09:58 UTC

regexp on streams

How can I use Jakarta regexp on a stream?
Javadoc doesn't tell much about this, and I need to parse an input
stream to match strings that can occur more than once.
Do you know a good tutorial, or have a good example?
And do you think regexp is the best choice for this task?

Thanks,
Ermanno

Re: regexp on streams

Posted by Michael McCallum <mi...@snaphire.com>.