Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mourad jaber <mj...@centralpay.net> on 2003/06/27 15:02:51 UTC

"tomcat stop" does not kill all processes

Hi,
I'm using tomcat 4.1.24rpm but I have the same pb with binary
installation under linux ( 2.4.21 ) jdk 1.4.1_03.
When I shutdown tomcat, it log that the standalone tomcat is down but
all processes stay in memory and if I restart tomcat there are more
processes I must kill then all if I want tomcat completely shutdown...
I is not really clean for a production machine !
Somebody's got an idea to stop tomcat properly ?
Thanks a lot

Mourad