Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by jacky_ji <nb...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/17 09:11:55 UTC

where and how to get fuse-dfs?

fuse-dfs is a component of hadoop, but i can't find it. i want to use it to
mount hdfs.
where and how to get it?
who can help me, thanks very much.

Re: where and how to get fuse-dfs?

Posted by jason hadoop <ja...@gmail.com>.
fuse_dfs is a contrib package that is part of the standard hadoop
distribution tar ball, but not compiled, and does not compile without some
special ant flags

There is a README in src/contrib/fuse-dfs/README, of the distribution, that
walks you through the process of compiling and using fuse_dfs.

http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781430219422