Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-05-11] #general

2022-05-11 09:00:59 UTC - Areej: I have Deployed  lean openwhisk and I have 4 GB Memory  .. I am trying  to reduce  delay when I run the actions .. I have set up maximum invoker memory  to 3072m and I also run the action with 1024m memory  but I have noticed when i run the docker stats command  to see the running Container  I noticed that the controller used more 100 % cpu and the memory limit is 1G .. should I increase  memory limit for the controller ? How can I do that ?clean
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1652259659431369
----