Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Khaled Mahbub <am...@soi.city.ac.uk> on 2006/10/17 17:39:17 UTC

Is It a BUG

Hi

I am using JaxMeXS2 0.5.1. Trying to parse a simple schema, but getting
exception. Schema and exception given below,

SCHEMA

<xsd:schema
targetNamespace="http://www.themindelectric.com/package/java.lang/"

       <xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfstring">

             <xsd:complexContent>

                <xsd:restriction base="soapenc:Array">

                  <xsd:attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="xsd:string[]"></xsd:attribute>

                </xsd:restriction>

             </xsd:complexContent>

       </xsd:complexType>

</xsd:schema>

EXCEPTION

org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.parser.impl.LocSAXException: At
file:/C:/Temp1/schema3.xsd, line 6, column 46: Invalid 'restriction':
Unknown base type {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/}Array

      at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.impl.XSTypeImpl$XSComplexContentImpl.<init>(XSTypeImp
l.java:289)

      at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.impl.XSTypeImpl.validate(XSTypeImpl.java:722)

      at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.impl.XSSchemaImpl.validate(XSSchemaImpl.java:431)

      at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.impl.XSSchemaImpl.validate(XSSchemaImpl.java:452)

      at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.impl.XSContentHandlerImpl.endDocument(XSContentHandle
rImpl.java:83)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endDocument(Unk
nown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unk
nown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.endEntity(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipSpaces(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$TrailingMiscD
ispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanD
ocument(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.impl.XSLogicalParser.parse(XSLogicalParser.java:669)

      at org.apache.ws.jaxme.xs.XSParser.parse(XSParser.java:156)

      at
org.secse.discovery.wsdl.parser.WSDLParser2.testSchemaReader(WSDLParser2.jav
a:289)

      at
org.secse.discovery.wsdl.parser.WSDLParser2.main(WSDLParser2.java:464)

Re: Is It a BUG

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 10/17/06, David Holroyd <da...@badgers-in-foil.co.uk> wrote:

> My guess is that you need to define those types.  Defining the namespace
> is not enough.  Try to <xsd:include> the SOAP Encoding schema into
> yours (I hope that jaxmexs supports that).

It does. It is even possible to preload those types by calling
XSParser.parse() twice.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)

Re: Is It a BUG

Posted by David Holroyd <da...@badgers-in-foil.co.uk>.
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 04:39:17PM +0100, Khaled Mahbub wrote:
> I am using JaxMeXS2 0.5.1. Trying to parse a simple schema, but getting
> exception. Schema and exception given below,

> <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www.themindelectric.com/package/java.lang/"
>             xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>             xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
>             xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
>
>        <xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfstring">
>              <xsd:complexContent>
>                 <xsd:restriction base="soapenc:Array">

My guess is that you need to define those types.  Defining the namespace
is not enough.  Try to <xsd:include> the SOAP Encoding schema into
yours (I hope that jaxmexs supports that).

ta,
dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/