Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Argyn Kuketayev <Ar...@plateau.com> on 2002/06/26 23:37:12 UTC

adapter to DocumentHandler -> ContentHandler

I want to write a serializer for one 3rd party component. It uses old SAX
parser. I wanted to subclass AbstractXMLPipe, but it wants ContentHandler,
while I can get only DocumentHandler.

The question is: does anybody know about wrapper/adapter for DocumentHandler
to make it look like a ContentHandler?

thanks,
Argyn

Re: adapter to DocumentHandler -> ContentHandler

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Argyn Kuketayev wrote:

> I want to write a serializer for one 3rd party component. It uses old SAX
> parser. I wanted to subclass AbstractXMLPipe, but it wants ContentHandler,
> while I can get only DocumentHandler.
>
> The question is: does anybody know about wrapper/adapter for DocumentHandler
> to make it look like a ContentHandler?

Have a look at org.apache.cocoon.xml.DocumentHandlerAdapter.

Giacomo