Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Dinesh Varadharajan <DV...@selectica.com> on 2002/12/16 08:35:44 UTC

[XSLTC] Avoid comiler errors and warnings in Console.

Hi,

While using xlstc we are getting errors and warnings in the console like. We
didn't want this to be displayed in the console. Please help us in fixing
this.

ERROR: Type check error in funcall(evaluate,[variable-ref(name/node-set)]).

ERROR: Cannot find external method 'new' (must be public).

Compiler warning(s):

: line 135: You cannot call an element 'agebandid '

: line 136: You cannot call an element 'genderid '

ERROR: Cannot find external method 'new' (must be public).

ERROR: Cannot find external method 'new' (must be public).

ERROR: Cannot find external method 'new' (must be public).

Thanks,

Dinesh Varadharajan
Software Engineer

Selectica India
23 Anna Salai
Chinnamalai, Saidapet
Chennai, TN - 600015, INDIA
www.selectica.com <http://www.selectica.com>

Main : +91.44.220.9100 or 220.1875 Ext: 4334
Fax : +91.44.220.1878

See our Interactive Selling Systems in action:
<http://www.selectica.com/iss_in_action/>