Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/09/09 09:51:59 UTC

Upload PDF is broken due to bad commit rev. 811787

Hi Hans,

could you please fix the code that has been committed in rev 811787?
It is causing issues because there are settings like this in
ModelScreenWidget:

String fileName = "/home/hans/ofbiz/svn/applications/commonext/
documents/ApacheOfbiz.xml";
SAXSource source = new SAXSource(reader, new InputSource(fileName));

Upload of PDF file is broken.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Upload PDF is broken due to bad commit rev. 811787

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Wow, Hans it seems that this is broken since the 29th of August... do
you think you can quickly fix it?

Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Ok, I will look at it; thanks for your research.

Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Np,

Hans, would you mind going here:

https://localhost:8443/content/control/findDataResource

creating a new data resource of type "binary file"

and then trying to upload (using the "Upload" tab) an existing PDF
file from your filesystem?

It used to work but now it is throwing an exception, even after
updating with your last fix.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates