Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/19 19:30:55 UTC

PPR and regilar HTML

Hi,

Does Tomahawk <s:pprPanelGroup> control supports regular html rendering?
I seems that all the regular html inside the <s:pprPanelGroup> tag is not
being refreshed.

Guy.

Re: PPR and regilar HTML

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to mention - if you want to use facelets.BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE
you currently have to be aware of 2 things:

1. there is a bug in facelets which breaks state-saving when this param is on
you can work around that by either patching facelets or using a custom
state manager

2. you cannot modify the component tree manually since it breaks state saving
in this case

regards

Ernst

Re: PPR and regilar HTML

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: PPR and regilar HTML

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

RE: PPR and regilar HTML

Posted by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Warner,
This is quite a big limitation ...  ;-)
Do you know if ajax4jsf solves this issue?

Thanks,
Guy.

> Does Tomahawk <s:pprPanelGroup> control supports regular html rendering?
>
> I seems that all the regular html inside the <s:pprPanelGroup> tag is not
being refreshed.

not even with f:verbatim around the html?

Re: PPR and regilar HTML

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.