Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by murat tolo��lu <mt...@hotmail.com> on 2021/04/14 05:24:03 UTC

DALI Interface Proposal

I would very much like the DALI interface to be in Nuttx and I would like to learn your opinions on this issue. My knowledge and experience in Nuttx is not enough to do this work alone, but if we get a few people together, I can participate in the development work.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.
I don't know the license issues well. I need to learn better.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Murat,

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Alan,

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.

RE: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Murat Tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.
SURPRISE !

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

This is another good document for our DALI project : https://www.nxp.com/files-static/microcontrollers/doc/ref_manual/DRM004.pdf

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by murat tologlu <mt...@hotmail.com>.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
Mouser has only this Infineon board:
https://www.mouser.co.cr/datasheet/2/196/AP0810414_LightNet-1840577.pdf
. It is based on an Infineon bridge part that has a USB/UART connection
to the host.

The Hasseb USB Dali Master that you referenced
(http://www.hasseb.fi/shop2/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50)
has a USB HID interface.  That is probably a proprietary interface and
not an embedded friendly solution.

While the Dali bus may be well standardiazed, clearly there is no
standard host interface.

Greg

Re: DALI Interface Proposal

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.