Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ferran Urgell <fe...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/17 17:04:24 UTC

Postcript, XLS files....

Hello Cocooners!

I'm interested to do Postcript and XLS files...But I don't know how to do...

Which type of Serializer I have to use in the sitemap ? Where I can get information about Xsl-Fo, to transform Xml into a XLS or Postcript files ?

Thanks

Ferran

Re: Postcript, XLS files....

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hello Ferran,

have a look at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/serializers/serializers.html. There
you have an overview of the serializers, for yor needs especially PS
Serializer (or PDF Serializer) and HSSF/XLS Serializer. The transformation
is up to you. You have to fed the serializers with a special XML format. For
PDF or PS it's XSL FO, for XLS it's Gnumeric file format. Of course you
don't need any transformation from XML to PS or XLS directly, that's the
work of the serializers.

Regards,

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG

CeBIT 2003 vom 12. bis zum 19. März in Hannover

VIRBUS stellt gemeinsam mit der IBM-Tochter IT-Services and Solutions
GmbH aus.
Lassen Sie sich überraschen von den neuen, umfassenden Möglichkeiten im
Internet-gestützten Zahlungsverkehr.
Besuchen Sie uns: Halle 3, Stand D55.

Postcript, XLS files....