Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deborah White <De...@doj.ca.gov> on 2017/09/12 16:27:42 UTC

Error Struts 2.3.33

Can someone take a look at this and tell me what exactly it means and possibly how to resolve?  My log file fills up with these.
12:43:57,952 ERROR [org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.DefaultDispatcherErrorHandler] (ajp-jbappprd4/172.26.11.62:8409-4) Exception occurred during processing request: tag 'select', field 'list', name 'renewSectionOneData.previousBusinessState': The requested list key '#session.previousBusinessStateList' could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or people.{name} - [unknown location]: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: tag 'select', field 'list', name 'renewSectionOneData.previousBusinessState': The requested list key '#session.previousBusinessStateList' could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or people.{name} - [unknown location]

Re: Error Struts 2.3.33

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.
I should correct myself; You can write it in both #session['foo'] or
#session.foo

So, now you should examine that previousBusinessStateList exists in
session on that action call which return that jsp including s:select tag.

Re: Error Struts 2.3.33

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.

On 9/12/2017 11:09 PM, Yasser Zamani wrote:
> I should correct myself; You can write it in both #session['foo'] or
> #session.foo
>
> So, now you should examine that previousBusinessStateList exists in
> session on that action call which return that jsp including s:select tag.

Also I remember similar issue in our APP; This may is belong to timed
out expired sessions.

Re: Error Struts 2.3.33

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.