Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1999/09/08 15:09:04 UTC

Possible updated CVSweb script?

Henner Zeller has pointed me to an updated version of the cvsweb.cgi
script, which does some interesting things (like being able to
show an annotated version of a revision showing when each line
was introduced).  You can see an example at

<http://linux.fh-heilbronn.de/~zeller/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi>

Thoughts on replacing the one we're using on the Apache site
(<http://www.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi>) with Henner's?
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>

Re: Possible updated CVSweb script?

Posted by doctor jest <ix...@maz.org>.
On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Henner Zeller has pointed me to an updated version of
> the cvsweb.cgi script, which does some interesting
> things (like being able to show an annotated version of
> a revision showing when each line was introduced).  You
> can see an example at

i sent brian a copy with some of my own bugfixes and
additions a while back. i guess he decided not to use it :)