Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Marcelo C. de Freitas" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 00:31:38 UTC

[NOOB] Getting the Locale without injection

Hello there,

    I want to get the page locale (and the page messages) in a final
object without having to set them manually (meaning I can't do the
@InjectObject stuff).

    Is there a way I can do that?

    I've looked for it into the Hivemind docs but I couldn't find
anything really useful.

--
Marcelo C. Freitas

IM's:
MSN: baterausp@hotmail.com
ICQ: 24263609
Jabber: OgRo@jabber.org
GTalk: marcelo.batera@gmail.com
Yahoo: baterausp

Re: [NOOB] Getting the Locale without injection

Posted by "Marcelo C. de Freitas" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about my confusion regarding final classes.

I meant a object from a class that's not abstract.

The thing is I'm not subclassing neither *Component nor *Page and I
don't see this class working as or being constructed by a Hivemind
service.

I'm working with 4.1.

Posted by Lutz Hühnken <lh...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,