Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2009/01/18 21:16:27 UTC

mentor needed for PhotArk

Hi folks,

I have to retire as a mentor of the PhotArk podling.
It hasn't been much work so far, but my availability
is too infrequent and irregular to be relied upon.

The podling has two other mentors, and one future
IPMC member is active as a committer. But it would
be better if we had a third mentor. Any volunteers?

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/photark.html

cheers and thanks,
  Roland

Re: mentor needed for PhotArk

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 14:13 -0800, Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I have to retire as a mentor of the PhotArk podling.
> > It hasn't been much work so far, but my availability
> > is too infrequent and irregular to be relied upon.
> >

> Thanks a lot for all your contributions Roland, we really appreciate
> all your time and help.
>
> > The podling has two other mentors, and one future
> > IPMC member is active as a committer. But it would
> > be better if we had a third mentor. Any volunteers?
>
> As Roland mentioned, it would be great if we could have another mentor
> helping in PhotArk.
> I'll wait couple more days, and otherwise volunteer myself as a mentor.

I think you should have waited a couple more days before you said
that :-)

Upayavira

Re: mentor needed for PhotArk

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have to retire as a mentor of the PhotArk podling.
> It hasn't been much work so far, but my availability
> is too infrequent and irregular to be relied upon.

Thanks a lot for all your contributions Roland, we really appreciate
all your time and help.

> The podling has two other mentors, and one future
> IPMC member is active as a committer. But it would
> be better if we had a third mentor. Any volunteers?

As Roland mentioned, it would be great if we could have another mentor
helping in PhotArk.
I'll wait couple more days, and otherwise volunteer myself as a mentor.

> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/photark.html
>
> cheers and thanks,
>  Roland

Luciano Resende