Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Larry Gold <la...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/05 05:38:27 UTC

Problems getting it running - NoClassDefFoundError

I searched through the archives and the error I am
getting is not listed - I am getting the std
NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/ranges/DocumentRange

i have the xerces.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar in my
path.  I am using tomcat 3.2.4, and soap 2.2 on NT 2k
(ok dont kill me on this please)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Larzgold

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Re: Problems getting it running - NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Larry Gold <la...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Christian - found out that I was using version
2.x of xerces, downgraded to the 1.4 version of xerces
- put that as first in the Path... made sure that i
changed line 105 in the tomcat.bat file so tomcat
appened instead of prepended the classpath.  Now I am
working..

Again thanks for you help...  If anyone knows why 2.x
of xerces does/does not work I would like to hear it.

Larzgold

Posted by Larry Gold <la...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Christian Dutaret <ch...@wanadoo.fr>.
Hi Larry,