Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2016/07/15 10:17:40 UTC

Seeing a Qpid C++ master build failure in AppVeyor

Failed job:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ssorj/qpid-cpp/build/hammerandtong.2

AppVeyor config:
https://github.com/ssorj/qpid-cpp/blob/hammerandtong/etc/appveyor.yml

Ths is a build-only version of the config I used for the reorg work, so it
was previously working for me.

Re: Seeing a Qpid C++ master build failure in AppVeyor

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
With your suggested change and Gordon's commit, the build is now working
for me in appveyor.  Thank you both!

I'll get the extra EXTERNs added on master.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 03/08/16 00:26, Justin Ross wrote:
> This problem remains for me.  Unless this is shown to be my error, it
> blocks the C++ release.
>
> The problem appears related to code that was recently changed.
>
> https://gist.github.com/ssorj/44fcffd57075ad230ec8d221bca8e92a
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ssorj/qpid-cpp/build/hammerandtong.4

I've checked in something that should resolve the error. (Though I don't
understand why that fails when there are many other places where a
shared_ptr is converted to a bool, though not perhaps in a return
statement).

Re: Seeing a Qpid C++ master build failure in AppVeyor

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.