Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shay Mandel <sh...@mercury.co.il> on 2001/11/20 13:10:16 UTC

isapi filter 3.3 not working on a dual cpu machine

Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade the isapi filter from 3.1 to 3.3.
Its working on a single CPU machine (both NT and W2K sp2) but when I try to
install on a dual CPU, I keep getting a 404 error code from tomcat, as the
url that is sent to it /jakarta/isapi_filter.dll

I am not sure it is a dual CPU problem. Yesterday I've tried it on my
machine (single CPU, NT). I had the same problem. At the end of the day,
I've removed the filter from the IIS, and the virtual directory, then I
rebooted the machine and installed the filter and the directory again, and
it worked.
I tried this trick on the dual cpu machine, and it didn't help.

Is there a clean way to remove the isapi filter and re-install it? I
followed the docs, so any other input is welcome.

TIA.
Shay.