Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "\"Crash\" Dummy" <gm...@thedatalist.com> on 2007/08/09 20:05:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Cronolog for Windows?

> There is a version of cronolog for Windows at
> http://cronolog.org/download/index.html

> I have not used it as we only run Apache on
> UNIX and Linux.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I am having the same problem with it as I am having
with rotatelogs. The both work fine with access logs but neither works with
ErrorLog. :-(

I vaguely recall hearing that rotatelogs didn't work in Apache 2.2.4. Maybe it
is piping that doesn't work. At least, not for the error log. This is my first
exposure to Apache, so I have no frame of reference.

> It is one revision behind.

Aren't we all!
--
Crash
Running: Windows 2000 Pro - Apache 2.2.4 - PHP 5.2.1 - PERL 5.8.8

Reply to group only. E-mail is blocked.