Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/18 02:38:29 UTC

How to make ivy import lucene-core and lucene-analyzers-common

I am working on a LuceneTokenize command, and need to import some stuff
from lucene. I add this to ivy.xml:

    <dependency org="org.apache.lucene" name="lucene-core" rev="4.1.0"/>
    <dependency org="org.apache.lucene" name="lucene-analyzers-common"
rev="4.1.0"/>

But the jars are not in the project after I build, and I can't refer to
them inside the project in an IDE. What gives?

How do I pull lucene into Pig?

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: How to make ivy import lucene-core and lucene-analyzers-common

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.