Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by venkat <ve...@toppanindia.com> on 2002/07/19 09:44:58 UTC

Error While Enabling JSP Service

Hi,

I am trying to use only JSP files instead of .vm files, hence i would like
to enable JSP service in the TR.prop following configuration i had made in
the same but i am getting exception, can any one help me to solve the above
mentioned problem or any one have done before please inform the steps to be
done.

My Settings:
------------------
template.homepage=/index.jsp
*****
JSP SERVICE
*****
services.JspService.default.layout = DefaultLayout
services.JspService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.jsp.TurbineJspServ
ice
Thanks in advance.
Venkat

---