Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kiss Tibor <ki...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 11:08:19 UTC

scm svn

Hi,

If I use scm tag inside my project like this
scm:svn:https://${svn.username}:${password}@server_name/path_to_repository
while in my ~/.m2/settings.xml I have the substitution values set as
properties,
then I release the project with maven-release-plugin,
I get commited in Subversion a substituted version of scm tag with clear
text password.

Is there a possibility to use scm tag which is necessary for release plugin,
but not getting commited in the clear text password?

What would be the patter of scm tag in case of authentication with client
side certificates?

Cheers,
Tibor

Re: scm svn