Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2009/09/04 09:20:11 UTC

[Axis2] WS-Security with JAX-WS?

Is there any way to make WS-Security work with JAX-WS? I haven't been
able to find one - there's no services.xml with JAX-WS, and security
policy in the WSDL appears to be ignored (and stripped from the WSDL
supplied by the service).

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java XML and Web Services

Re: [Axis2] WS-Security with JAX-WS?

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Hi Prabath,

That's interesting, and I'll mention it to people, but I was looking
specifically for a way of doing this in Axis2.

Thanks,

  - Dennis

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.