Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Vignesh <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/28 21:36:58 UTC

Kafka Broker down - no space left on device

Hello kafka users,

How to recover a kafka broker from disk full ?

I updated the log retention period to 1 hour from 7 days.. but this would
take effect only when broker is started.

Any ways other than increasing the disk space?

Thanks,
Vignesh

Re: Kafka Broker down - no space left on device

Posted by Vignesh <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.. It helped.. I deleted a few topics data log..

Posted by Zakee <kz...@netzero.net>.
It depends.