Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Juan Gargiulo <ju...@mindstech.com> on 2002/03/08 03:52:59 UTC

Performance problems

Hi,

I'm using the Apache SOAP server under Weblogic 5.1 (sp10), with a
stateless SessionEjb service. On the client side I'm using the SOAP
client side API.

My client loads and sends a string to the server, and the server
processes this string. But I'm finding that this is dexterously slow
with big strings (200000 bytes). According to some measures that I took,
the bottleneck is happening on the SOAP server, there is a huge gap
between when the client sends the call to the RPC servlet, and the
actual method in the EJB is called.

1. Did any of you experienced performance problems with this
configuration?
2. Can somebody explain briefly what is going on since the rpcrouter
servlet receives the request and the actual method in the EJB is called?

Thanks in advance!!

juan

webservice with java class

Posted by hendrig <he...@inf.its-sby.edu>.
hi guys,
i'm beginer at soap/webservice iwant build webservice to get the client soap
who send order document in xml the xml is like this:

<order>
    <user>bill joe</user>
    <address>virtual ave 23 </address>
    <total>2345</total>
</order>

so who about java class act as webservice can handle this client xml
document
pls help me guys

thanks
hendrig