Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Mazen Al-Zubairi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/02 19:10:15 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache AGE for Postgres 12 - Version

My opinion is that since we'll have an AGE extension for each postgre
database then we can consider the AGE extension to have the same database
version number so I suggest making it like this AGE12 1.0.0 as the first
version regardless of the AGE 11 that is dependent on. with my respect for
all of the opinions.

Thanks to give us a space to share our thoughts.

Regards.