Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Wenbin Zhu <zw...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/06 01:08:01 UTC

Want to contribute to Apache Apex for APEXCORE-550 - Wenbin Zhu

Hi,

My name is Wenbin Zhu. I'm an intern backend engineer at DataTorrent.
I want to contribute to Apache Apex for JIRA APEXCORE-550. I wonder
anyone can help to add me as the contributor? My JIRA username and
Github id are both "WenbinZhu". Thank you very much!

Best,
Wenbin

Re: Want to contribute to Apache Apex for APEXCORE-550 - Wenbin Zhu

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
Done.