Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tonio Caputo <to...@exeo.com.ar> on 2009/04/20 17:21:26 UTC

Wicket portlet into liferay

Hi wicket users,

I'm a newbie in wicket and portlets, I'm involved in trying to find a
web framework to create portlets in a liferay portal, my duty is to
try wicket and see if it works.

Versions   wicket 1-4-rc2
                 liferay 5.2

After reading  Issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1620, it
seems clear
that this is possible.

Reading wicket portlet examples, I realized there is a lot of stuff in
WicketPortlet, that
is a bit difficult to understand for a newbie for both things
(wicket/portlet).

I'll just like to know, if this is the correct example after WICKET-1620, or
perhaps there
is a simpler one.

Thanks in advance
tonio

Re: Wicket portlet into liferay

Posted by Tonio Caputo <to...@exeo.com.ar>.
thank thijs,

I'll take that into account.

tonio

Posted by Thijs <vo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tonio Caputo <to...@exeo.com.ar>.
Thanks Rob for taking care,

Posted by Rob Sonke <ro...@tigrou.nl>.
Hi,

Posted by Tonio Caputo <to...@exeo.com.ar>.
Hi,

Posted by Tonio Caputo <to...@exeo.com.ar>.
Rob,

Thanks, while trying to find out why not working I find something related to
this, but I misunderstood it
and suppose that you have to use the Sun application server or so.

thanks a lot, I'll try as soon as possible

Posted by Rob Sonke <ro...@tigrou.nl>.
Hi,

We're running wicket 1.4m2 on liferay 5.2.x and that's working fine. We
only use the sun portlet container instead of the one from Liferay.
Search the mailinglist and the liferay forum for the steps which you'll

Posted by Tonio Caputo <to...@exeo.com.ar>.
Hi,