Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vassilis Virvilis <v....@biovista.com> on 2007/11/05 15:51:24 UTC

https transportsession bug: cannot restart tomcat

Hi everybody,

I am new to the list so please point me to the right direction
if I am doing something wrong.

I am using axis2-1.3 through https:// and the apache redirector of port 8009
and I have a very similar backtrace like bug #3141 but not exactly the same.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3141

What I am doing is the following:
1) Build the aar file
2) stop tomcat
3) copy aar file into /var/lib/tomcat5.5/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services
4) start tomcat
Everything works: (ok)

Now when I restart tomcat the service does not work anymore
with a backtrace similar to #3141

I cannot reproduce the behavior without transportsession
but with transportsession happens every time. In order to
fix it I have to actually rerun the java2wsdl and go to
step 1 again.

	.bill