Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2013/02/19 21:36:42 UTC

[lucy-dev] Postponing this week's Book Club

Greets,

Of our five regulars, Dan and I are under-prepared and Jamie's out.
We'd like to propose postponing the session tonight to March 5, two
weeks from now.  (I expect to skip next week because I'll be at
ApacheCon and without a guarantee of rock-solid net access to power a
Google Hangout link.)

Marvin Humphrey

Re: [lucy-dev] Postponing this week's Book Club

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Kurt Starsinic <ks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That actually works out well for me. I'm pretty much up to my
> eyeballs, and I'd love to spend any spare tuits looking at actual Lucy
> code. :)

Sounds great!  Feedback welcome:

  http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/BrainLog

Or, perhaps we'll chat during some future Book Club hangout.

Marvin

Re: [lucy-dev] Postponing this week's Book Club

Posted by Logan Bell <lo...@gmail.com>.
That works for me as well. See everyone in a couple weeks.

Thanks,
Logan

Posted by Kurt Starsinic <ks...@gmail.com>.