Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by John Dewsnap <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 20:46:23 UTC

(RAVE-917) Clean up the front page of Rave website

Hello,

 I have uploaded a revised mockup of the new Rave front page.  I talked
with Stan, we thought a short video explaining what Rave is and how it can
be used might be useful (think google intro videos , or the old UPS
whiteboard commercials).  If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please
add them to the ticket.

Re: (RAVE-917) Clean up the front page of Rave website

Posted by John Dewsnap <jo...@gmail.com>.
I would like to help develop this for the project.  I will put together an
outline and a list of details / info I will need.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.