Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2008/10/03 14:03:12 UTC

Synergy Plugin DCM fix

Hello,

I like to know how can i provide my synergy fix for DCM Based Repositorys ?
I also figured out that some things running under Linux are problematic.
Which need to be
get into the Documentation aswell.

As far i can see my Code Layout is abit other than the Checkstlye config
i think.
Is there some Layout which i can use for eclipse which match best the
requirements ?

Is there a change to get commit rights on that part of the SCM Plugin ?

-jens

Re: Synergy Plugin DCM fix

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Mac-Systems wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like to know how can i provide my synergy fix for DCM Based Repositorys ?
> I also figured out that some things running under Linux are problematic.
> Which need to be
> get into the Documentation aswell.
>
> As far i can see my Code Layout is abit other than the Checkstlye config
> i think.
> Is there some Layout which i can use for eclipse which match best the
> requirements ?

Yes, there's a link to such a file on this page:

  http://maven.apache.org/developers/committer-environment.html

--
Dennis Lundberg